The inverter on my PM 3520B went out after 15 years. Rather than spend the better part of $1000 on a new one I opted to try a much less expensive alternative. On the advice of a fellow turner, I bought a Westinghouse inverter (L510-203-H1-U). Changing the parameters was quite easy. Figuring out how to hook some of the wiring was a bit more difficult until I realized how the control box was wired. I will include links for the materials below and list all of the parameters that needed to be changed, including the values. Once I got the inverter working and the lathe running again, I converted the original control panel to a movable unit that I can place anywhere around the lathe. My new PM 2014 came with one and it has proven very worthwhile. Thank you all again for your patience! If you have questions that I didn’t answer, feel free to contact me. Thanks for watching.

Related Posts